Re: Texas Star Party Anyone?

  • rixonreed
    Message 1 of 8 , May 2, 2002
      Hi Mike, That would be great! I'm interested in purchasing either a
      4" Tak FSQ-106 or a 4" TMB f8 or f5.6. I'm looking forward to the TSP
      in hopes of seeing one or more of these in person.

      --- In tmboptical@y..., "astronomics1" <mike@a...> wrote:
      > Pete from our office will be attending. I was thinking about
      having
      > him take a scope, but his hands will be full with his 24"
      > Starmaster. I will see if he has room for a 4" and mount.
      > Mike/astronomics
    • limunary
      Message 2 of 8 , May 2, 2002
        --- In tmboptical@y..., "Jeffrey D. Gortatowsky" <indanapt@y...
        >wrote:
        >
        > Ah, but Tim is an imager... :^)

        I try to be, but still working on technique.

        > Tim, do drop by and say hello if you come for the day.
        >
        > The TMB-180 shouldn't be hard to spot. :)

        Will do. I'll bring a Herschel Wedge.

        Message 3 of 8 , May 3, 2002
          Send somebody to my office in Germany for doing my job all the year and I will travel from starparty to starparty

          Pete from our office will be attending. I was thinking about having
          him take a scope, but his hands will be full with his 24"
          Starmaster. I will see if he has room for a 4" and mount.
          Mike/astronomics

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor