Re: [tmboptical] Re: Re. Giro dx, TMB 105mm and N31

  • Mark Jenkins
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 5, 2001
      Welcome back Markus!

      Do you have photos of the dovetail and rail?

      Thanks

      Mark Jenkins

      On 2/5/01 at 2:43 PM, apm_telescopes@... (Markus Ludes) wrote:

      > Marc
      >
      > if there is still a problem, there is another way, which works 100% shure.
      > We offer also davetails and rails attached to the rings , than the rail can
      > be moved forward and barckward, just like an Vixen scope on Vixen Mount

    • Mark Jenkins
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 5, 2001
        How much $$$?

        Thanks

        Mark

        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 5, 2001
          yes on my webside by the GR2 places

          > Do you have photos of the dovetail and rail?
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > Mark Jenkins
          >
          > On 2/5/01 at 2:43 PM, apm_telescopes@... (Markus Ludes) wrote:
          >
          > > Marc
          > >
          > > if there is still a problem, there is another way, which works 100%
          shure.
          > > We offer also davetails and rails attached to the rings , than the rail
          can
          > > be moved forward and barckward, just like an Vixen scope on Vixen Mount
          > >
          > > Markus

        • Mark Jenkins
          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 5, 2001
            Markus,

            Is you web site down?

            Thanks

            Mark

            Message 5 of 17 , Feb 5, 2001
              yes,

              we mooved to Linux and the post droped down the line, my wife hope to get
              connection again this evening to uploade it. If not , than it will be
              uploadet tomorrow from here working place