Original TMB Monocentic wooden box maker

  • digitania
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2013

      Does anyone on the list know how to contact the maker of the wooden presentation boxes for the original Monocentric sets?

      I have the card that came with my sets, which lists his information as:

      Contemporary Woodworking by Ron

      Escondido, California

      rgrabler2@...

      I would assume that his name was Ron Grabler or something similar to that.  I found a listing for a Ronald V Grabler in Escondido online.  I don't know if that's him or not.  I thought, perhaps, someone on the list might still be in touch with him or know better how to reach him.

      Contact me off-list if you have his info.

      Thanks,

      Tony White

    • Roy Ramdeen