TMB + Complete Imaging Package For Sale

  • Terry Hancock
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2012
      My friend Andy D'Arienzo in New York is having a break from the hobby and is
      selling all his equipment. His imaging rig can be seen here
      http://buzzer.zenfolio.com/p321390042/hf0434ae#hf0434ae

      FLI ML8300 Monochrome CCD Camera, filter wheel, LRGB and SII, OIII and HA
      filters $5200.00

      Mountain Instruments MI-250 German Equatorial Mount $5000.00

      TMB130SS F7 Refractor $3500.00

      TMB92ss F5.5 Refractor $1500.00

      It saddens me that he's selling, we have enjoyed many collaborative imaging
      sessions L. Here are a couple of links to images shot with these scopes.
      http://buzzer.zenfolio.com/ and http://www.flickr.com/photos/8611074@N06/

      Andy is very busy consequently none of this has been advertised on Astromart
      or Cloudy Nights yet so let me know if anything interests you.

      Terry Hancock

      231-206-1141

      www.downunderobservatory.com

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/terryhancock/