Re: TMB 105/650 CNC Focuser Shaft

  • mrgrytt
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2011
      My 105/650 has the original silver/white CNC tube with the 3 inch German focuser. I'm assuming that's the one you're interested in.
      On that scope the diameter of the focuser shaft measures .236 inches. That calculates out to 5.9944mm so I think we can safely assume it's metric and is actually 6mm.
      Hope that helps.

      Harvey

      --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Junn Chavez" <dchavezjr@...> wrote:

      > Hello all,
      >
      > Can somebody please provide me the diameter of the TMB 105/650's focuser shaft, the CNC silver version scope.
      >
      > Thanks a lot and clear skies,
      >
      > Junn

    • Junn Chavez
      Message 2 of 4 , May 31, 2011