TMB 105/650 CNC Focuser Shaft

  • Junn Chavez
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2011
      Hello all,

      Can somebody please provide me the diameter of the TMB 105/650's focuser shaft, the CNC silver version scope.

      Thanks a lot and clear skies,

      Junn
    • mrgrytt
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2011
        My 105/650 has the original silver/white CNC tube with the 3 inch German focuser. I'm assuming that's the one you're interested in.
        On that scope the diameter of the focuser shaft measures .236 inches. That calculates out to 5.9944mm so I think we can safely assume it's metric and is actually 6mm.
        Hope that helps.

        Harvey

        --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Junn Chavez" <dchavezjr@...> wrote:

        > Hello all,
        >
        > Can somebody please provide me the diameter of the TMB 105/650's focuser shaft, the CNC silver version scope.
        >
        > Thanks a lot and clear skies,
        >
        > Junn

      • Junn Chavez
        Message 3 of 4 , May 31, 2011