TMB 105/650 CNC Focuser Shaft

  • Junn Chavez
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3 7:32 AM
      Hello to all,

      Can somebody please provide me the diameter of the TMB 105/650's focuser shaft, the CNC or aluminum version scope.

      Thanks and clear skies.

      Junn
    • Junn Chavez
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3 7:41 AM
        Hello all,

        Can somebody please provide me the diameter of the TMB 105/650's focuser shaft, the CNC silver version scope.

        Thanks a lot and clear skies,

        Junn
      • mrgrytt
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3 8:09 PM
          My 105/650 has the original silver/white CNC tube with the 3 inch German focuser. I'm assuming that's the one you're interested in.
          On that scope the diameter of the focuser shaft measures .236 inches. That calculates out to 5.9944mm so I think we can safely assume it's metric and is actually 6mm.
          Hope that helps.

          Harvey

          --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Junn Chavez" <dchavezjr@...> wrote:

          > Hello all,
          >
          > Can somebody please provide me the diameter of the TMB 105/650's focuser shaft, the CNC silver version scope.
          >
          > Thanks a lot and clear skies,
          >
          > Junn

        • Junn Chavez
          Message 4 of 4 , May 31 6:51 AM