Re: [tmboptical] Hello from APM

  • Guilherme de Almeida
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2010
      HI, Markus

      I can read you perfectly, my friend !

      I still have my wonderful TMB 115 f/7 LW Apo...

      Best Regards

      Guilherme de Almeida

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2010
        owow, my first mail since monthes which finaly was aprooved to be good for the group .

        enjoy your scopes and if you have any questions let me know

        1 one very important for all owners of the russian TMB Scopes :

        Massimo Riccardi in Italy designed a SuperED Reducer/Flattner for all LZOS Optics with follow parameter

        100% illuminated image circle: 44 mm
        backfocuse : 80 mm
        reduction factor : 0.75 x
        design : triplet air spacest ED corrector

        we going now in production after first first test shoots showed great results

        thanks