New URL for Terry's Hunt

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2010
      Hello everyone,

      I finally got off my backside and got my website back on the net; the
      new URL is:

      http://www.terryshuntofthemonth.com/

      I will be making an attempt to bring it up to date with some new images;
      most are film images I used when I first built it in 1997; I thought I might
      use some of the images posted on the SBIG group if no one has any
      objections. I change the Table of Contents page every month along with the
      observing/imaging list; I have been using images from R Jay Gabanny, Tony
      Halas, and Jason Ware. If I use your image proper credit and copyright
      statements will be included alone with a link to your website. If this is a
      problem, please let me know.

      All the best,

      Terry T.

      http://www.terryshuntofthemonth.com/