TMB 105/650 Classic CNC focuser shift

  • plamen_sp
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2010
      Hello guys,

      My scope has some focuser shift problem. It's the original 3" German focuser. It has three hex screws at the back - I suppose adjustment is made by these? The problem is quite apparent and annoying - the image shifts quite a lot when racking in and out. Has anyone done this adjustment before? What measures should be taken to preserve collimation?

      Cheers,
      Plamen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2010
        Plamen,

        There is a word document, also a PDF in the files section of our group
        page labeled "CNC Focuser Adjustment" I wrote at Tom's request. There is
        another Word document that deals with repairing the Dew shield lock labeled
        "Dew shield lock repair".

        HTH,

        All the best,