Bino Mount (OT)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2010
      Hello everyone,

      Please forgive the off topic for some on the groups, but I thought
      these mounts are worth letting people know about them.

      I have had a parallelogram type mount for my 15x70 for some time, but I
      never could justify getting one for my 9.5x44 Binos until now.

      These sell for 49.00 or you can get a kit for only 29.00, all you need to
      add is some clear coating for the wood.

      http://www.burgessoptical.com/Mounts/TinyTitanII.html

      They will hold up to 20x60's; pretty cool for the price. There is a larger
      size available for 20x80's at 79.00, still a bargain.

      I ordered the 29.00 kit tonight; will let you know how they work out!

      All the best,

    • Neil Fleming
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2010
        Cool.  Thanks for the tip.

           ...Neil

        www.flemingastrophotography.com
        Also check out the astro_narrowbandYahoo group!