Re: Moon Projectile and Mars

  • stargazer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2009
      hi Rick!

      long time no see!
      most curious you couldn't spot the impact. I would have thought this should be possible.
      if it was not visible in a 10" TMB, then it is unvisible for all amateurs ... you cannot beat a scope like TMB. (-:

      congrats on the good seeing on mars! I will never forget our observation night! THAT was cool!

      cheers,
      dietmar