Re: [tmboptical] Re: Feather Touch focuser for a TMB 115 f/7 CNC Silver

  • Roy Ramdeen
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 27, 2009
      Hi Harvey,
      How familiar are you with adjusting the original focuser, I may need to adjust mine. I know there was a PDF on focuser adjustment floating around a few years ago, I will see if I backed it up somewhere.
      Roy..

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 11, 2009
        Raimo,

        It is further down in the files section; look for "CNCfocuser
        Adjustments. There is a Word document and a PDF.

        All the best,