Dear Apo Owners, we need your help for our new Webside

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2009
      Hello dear Users of our Apo Refractors.

      Some of you may have heard that we starting now APM America and we will have our own webside. By the same time we opening a sales Store in Tucson with own webside.

      We feel that our apo line deserves a own webside and we looking to get some very nice high resolution images from you made with this apo refractors for the webside building and galerie.

      We hope you support us and send us your images with some imaging details.

      send the images to : anfrage@...

      Many thanks in Advance

      Markus Ludes
      APM- Telescopes
      APM-America
      Luntsolarsystems
    • Phil Jones
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2009
        I thought Teton Telescopes was the APM dealer here in the U.S. So now there will be two APM dealers/importers?

        -PJ