Three nights on the Horsehead

  • Greg Beeke
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2009
      Hi,

      The recent spell of three clear nights allowed me to collect some
      decent data on this familiar target. I managed just over 4 hours of
      photons. I'm pleased with the result, though it was a bit of a trial
      getting the calibration right on one of the sets of raw images for
      some reason. I used my modified Canon 20D, IDAS filter and TMB152.
      Calibration in IRIS and post processing in Photoshop.

      Comment ant critique most welcome

      Greg

      http://tinyurl.com/akhjnb
    • Mike Dodd
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 15, 2009
        Greg Beeke wrote:
        > Comment ant critique most welcome
        > Greg
        > http://tinyurl.com/akhjnb

        ""not found" was what I saw when I tried your link, Greg:

        Not Found

        The requested URL
        /~cosmicshed/Nebulae_&_Clusters/slides/Horsehead_2009_01_16.html was not
        found on this server.

        --
        Mike

        Mike Dodd
        Montpelier, VA USA
        http://astronomy.mdodd.com
      • madpc
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 15, 2009
          Hi Greg,

          An excellent image!

          I think the link is broken you need to use: -

          http://www.madpc.net/~cosmicshed/Nebulae%20
          <http://www.madpc.net/~cosmicshed/Nebulae%20&%20Clusters/slides/Horsehead_20
          09_01_16c.html> &%20Clusters/slides/Horsehead_2009_01_16c.html

          You haven't put the underscores between Nebulae_&_Clusters.

          As Its a Unix web server it needs something between the spaces J

          Paul Gordon

          madpc@...

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 26, 2009
            Oops, sorry about that. Thanks Paul :o)