Re: NGC 6992 "Veil portion" in Ha and OIII bi-colour

  • dietmar hager
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2008
      very nice shot, Gordon!
      Dietmar
      --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Gordon Haynes" <gphaynes2006@...>

      <http://www.imagingtheheavens.co.uk/USERIMAGES/NGC6992colourcrop.jpg>

      > Thanks for looking and hoping for a better September
      >
      > Best wishes
      >
      > Gordon [:)]

    • Gordon Haynes
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2008
        Hi Terry

        I have to agree with you there, while I was colour combining it in Maxim
        DL I liked the look of it better

        Best wishes

        Gordon

        --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Terry Tuggle" <tlt284@...> wrote:

        > Gordon,
        >
        > Nice image! I believe I prefer the Ha, OIII, and OIII version.
        >
        > Hope the weather in September works out better for you!
        >

        > Terry
        >
        > http://www.geocities.com/tlt284@.../terryshuntofthemonth/
        >
        > _____

        On

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 7, 2008
          >--- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Gordon Haynes"
          ><gphaynes2006@...> wrote:

          Hi Gordon,

          I meant to comment when you first posted, so I guess better late then
          never.

          Very good result, stunning star back ground and and jet black space
          makes me fell like I am there in space capsule looking at the veil.

          Excellent image / congrats!

          Happy Imaging,

          Tim