Deliveries

  • TMBoptical@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2001
      Dear TMB customers,

      I have just completed shipping all backorder TMB 100mm f/8
      apochromats to my direct customers. The backorder TMB 105mm
      f/6.2 lenses have all been tested, and those telescopes will be
      shipped to my direct sale customers on Monday (2-5-01). Thank
      you all very much for your patience.

      Astronomics customers have received the first orders for the
      4-inch scopes, and will receive the next shipment very soon.
      Again, Mike and I thank you for your patience. The weather and
      the large amount of orders in the month of January conspired
      against shipping the telescopes out sooner.

      Thomas Back
      TMB Optical