APM-TMB Designed 130/780 in CNC LWII Tube

  • david641736
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2008
      About 1 month ago I ordered from my dealer a 130/780, I've no expected delivery date. At
      this time I own a APM-TMB 80 mm f6 refractor. Of course I'm excited about receiving this
      new telescope.
      Has any one any suggestions what accessories I should consider, to allow me to get full use
      from this telescope, my interest is astro photography at the present time done with an DSLR?

      Thanks in anticipation
      Dave
      http://donastro.blogspot.com/
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/kingfisherobservatory/
    • Michel Nodinot
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 2008
        Hello David,
        this is a good choice and a very nice scope !!!
        For astro photography with a DSLR I suggest the APM field flattener made for
        this refractor.
        For visual wo bino an extension tube to reach focus
        I hope you won't wait too long.....
        Michel
        some pics of my 130/780 here :
        http://pagesperso-orange.fr/nodinute/pages/instrumentspag.html

        > About 1 month ago I ordered from my dealer a 130/780, I've no expected
        > delivery date. At
        > this time I own a APM-TMB 80 mm f6 refractor. Of course I'm excited about
        > receiving this
        > new telescope.
        > Has any one any suggestions what accessories I should consider, to allow
        > me to get full use
        > from this telescope, my interest is astro photography at the present time
        > done with an DSLR?
        >
        > Thanks in anticipation
        > Dave
        > http://donastro.blogspot.com/
        > http://www.flickr.com/photos/kingfisherobservatory/

        J'utilise la version gratuíte de SPAMfighter pour utilisateurs privés.
        Ce programme a supprimé1828 d'e-mails spam à ce jour.
        Les utilisateurs qui paient n'ont pas ce message dans leurse-mails.
        Obtenez la version gratuite de SPAMfighter ici: http://www.spamfighter.com/lfr
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 4, 2008
          Dave,

          You will really love this scope! I have an early silver/white model
          S/N006. You will need the dedicated field flattener to use with the DSLR.

          Enjoy,

          About 1 month ago I ordered from my dealer a 130/780, I've no expected
          delivery date. At
          this time I own a APM-TMB 80 mm f6 refractor. Of course I'm excited about
          receiving this
          new telescope.
          Has any one any suggestions what accessories I should consider, to allow me
          to get full use
          from this telescope, my interest is astro photography at the present time
          done with an DSLR?

          Thanks in anticipation
          Dave
          http://donastro. <http://donastro.blogspot.com/> blogspot.com/
          http://www.flickr. <http://www.flickr.com/photos/kingfisherobservatory/>
          com/photos/kingfisherobservatory/

        • Dave Adshead
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 5, 2008
            Hello Michel

            Thanks for that link, the build quality looks superb, I've not seen
            many photographs of the telescope other than the same one shown on
            various dealers web sites.
            I'll enquiry about the flattener.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 5, 2008
              Thanks Terry,

              I'm looking forward to getting the scope and as you and Michel
              suggested I'll look for the flattener.