Re: NGC 5907

    Message 1 of 7 , May 9, 2008
      >--- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "dietmar hager" <dietmar.hager@...
      > wrote:

      Hi Dietmar,

      Excellent results!

      Tim

      > hi guys,
      >

      > this is the result of three nights. it is a small galaxy in the
      > constellation Draco, quite close to Ursa Major.
      >
      > images and data are on my website please:
      >
      > http://www.stargazer-observatory.com/ngc5907.html
      >
      > I will now see to collect some intersting data on the galaxy.
      >
      > thanks for taking a look!

    • Mike Siniscalchi
      Message 2 of 7 , May 9, 2008
        Lovely image, Dietmar. Great details for an edge-on galaxy. Good
        meeting you at NEAIC as well.

        Mike Siniscalchi
        http://www.helixgate.net

        <dietmar.hager@...> wrote:

        > hi guys,
        >

        > this is the result of three nights. it is a small galaxy in the
        > constellation Draco, quite close to Ursa Major.
        >
        > images and data are on my website please:
        >
        > http://www.stargazer-observatory.com/ngc5907.html
        >
        > I will now see to collect some intersting data on the galaxy.
        >
        > thanks for taking a look!

      • Donald A. Rosenfield
        Message 3 of 7 , May 10, 2008
          A wonderful image, Dietmar. It goes into my saved collection.

          Donald Rosenfield

          --- > http://www.stargazer-observatory.com/ngc5907.html

          > I will now see to collect some intersting data on the galaxy.
          >
          > thanks for taking a look!

        • dietmar hager
          Message 4 of 7 , May 11, 2008
            ...thanks Terry, Hunter , tim , Mike and Donald.

            Mike, I also enjoyed meeting you at NEAF!

            I have reprocessed the image in terms of faint stars meanwhile nad
            emphacized them a bit.

            thanks,
            Dietmar

            --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Donald A. Rosenfield"