Re: Next TMB Apo Delivery

  • etaychert
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2002
      Hi Markus,

      The Astromart ad indicated that the 80/600's are due in
      by the end of March but this annoucement doesn't mention
      them. Okay, technically the end of the month is just a
      little over 3 weeks away...

      When will you ship the 80/600's to TMB?

      Thanks,
      - Ed.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2002
        the lenses will be here in time and next week the new CNC tube maker will visit me with first sample of each modell tubes, than we hope he can start quickly with tube runs

        The Astromart ad indicated that the 80/600's are due in
        by the end of March but this annoucement doesn't mention
        them. Okay, technically the end of the month is just a
        little over 3 weeks away...

        When will you ship the 80/600's to TMB?

        Thanks,
        - Ed.

        --- In tmboptical@y..., "apmtelescopes" <apm_telescopes@w...> wrote:
        > Good news for waiting customers.
        >
        > In next 2~3 weeks we can ship to TMB follow Telescopes. If you like
        > one and you are not on the list , please contact TMB or Astronomics
        > and check if you can get one
        >
        > 100/8 -17 pcs.
        > 105/6,2 -13 pcs.
        > 115/7 -6 pcs.