A rare foray (for me) into RGB

  • Neil Fleming
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 24, 2007
      ...well, at least an HaRGB <g>.

      This is a revisit of my earlier SH2-170, for which I
      had collected Ha data. This is now an HaRGB, with 6.8
      hours of RGB data added. With the earlier 19 hours of
      Ha, it now totals 25.8 hours, overall.

      The gradients from here is Boston were not easy to
      manage <g>.

      As always, comments, suggestions, and tips, are highly
      welcomed:

      http://www.flemingastrophotography.com/sh2170.html

      Thanks...Neil

      www.flemingastrophotography.com
      Also check out the astro_narrowband Yahoo group!
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 24, 2007
        Neil

        This came out well! Especially consider it was taken from Boston! VBG

        Well done,

        http://www.fleminga <http://www.flemingastrophotography.com/sh2170.html>

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 28, 2007
          Many thanks, Terry!

          ...Neil

          --- Terry Tuggle <tlt284@...> wrote:

          > Neil
          >
          > This came out well! Especially consider it was
          > taken from Boston! VBG
          >
          > Well done,
          >

          > Terry
          >

          > _____