RE: [tmboptical] SH2-170 - Curiosity Satisfied

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
      Neil,

      An excellent result from light polluted skies! I guess it just takes
      more time to get there!

      Well done,

      Terry
      http://www.geocities.com/tlt284@.../terryshuntofthemonth/index.htm

      _____

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
        Many thanks, Terry.

        ...Neil

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2007
          >--- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, Neil Fleming <neilfleming@...
          > wrote:

          Really nice image Neil. Very deep and an object that I haven't seen
          imaged much. That ray at about the 1:00 o'clock position is very
          interesting. Wonder what the physical process was behind forming
          it.

          Tim

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 6, 2007
            Yeah, that is an interesting object. There is a bit
            of SII in it, but not much OIII that I can see. I'll
            bang away a little more on it, though...

            ...Neil