Re: [tmboptical] Re: Fw: Info - TMB130 f/6 - Erste Fotos / Michael Koenig

  • apm_telecopes
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 4, 2007
      Dietmar

      hast du nicht meine andere Mail gelesen ? Herr Koenig ,der Author, hat den original Flatttner benutzt , ja, und er hat zum Zwecke seiner Robofocus Eichung ein Fadenkreuz vors Objektiv gespannt um den besten Fokus zu ermitteln. In Zukunft braucht er dies nicht mehr, sodaß es keine weiteren Bilder mit Spikes geben wird

      grüße
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 4, 2007
        Yes, as a focusing aid I can understand.
        Peter

        --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Anfrage" <anfrage@...> wrote:

        > the image say to the spikes
        >
        > for the first images he want to test a Robofocus adaption , so he
        used a crosshair in front of the objective to be able to verify a more
        pression focuse

        > does this sounds understandbale to you ?
        >
        > regards
        > Markus
        >
        > Also, da ist mit den ersten Aufnahmen auch eine RoboFocus Adaption
        > getestet habe, wollte ich mittels eines einfachen Fadenkreuzes vor dem
        > Objektiv Spikes erzeugen, damit ich den Fokus besser verifizieren kann.

        Michael Koenig

        > Diffraction spikes?
        > Peter
        >
        > --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "apm_telecopes" <anfrage@> wrote:
        > >

        > > Hello,
        > >
        > > a customer of mine from Germany has send me today his first image
        > results ,
        > > made with the russian TMB 130/6 and our matched big Fieldflattner
        > and STL
        > > 11000
        > >
        > > have a look
        > >

        > > http://www.astro-images.de/instruments/tmb130.htm
        > >

        > > enjoy
        > >

        > > Markus Ludes

      • Wayne G
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 4, 2007
          Markus, I know you sometimes have trouble with your spelling, but this
          time I can't make out a word you wrote! Must be the Internet connection
          I have.

          apm_telecopes wrote:
          > Koenig

          WG: Yeah, Koenig eyepiece! :-)

          > Flatttner

          WG: Got it--- its a flattener! :-D

          > Fokus

          WG: Focus? OK. That one was pretty easy.

          > sodaß

          WG: Soda pop, right? O:-) OK, that's a Pittsburgh thing.

          > wird

          WG: Yeah, it's pretty weird, I'll say! 8-)

          Thank got you guys usually keep it all in English, rather than have us
          all writing in German! Not many Americans know more than one language,
          and we often have trouble with that! ;-)

          WayneG
        • Anfrage
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 5, 2007
            Wayne, I replied to Dietmar who is from Austria :-)

            apm_telecopes wrote:
            > Koenig

            WG: Yeah, Koenig eyepiece! :-)

            > Flatttner

            WG: Got it--- its a flattener! :-D

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 5, 2007
              --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Anfrage" <anfrage@...> wrote:

              > Wayne, I replied to Dietmar who is from Austria :-)
              >
              > Markus

              I thought they spoke English in Australia.

              Tim
            • manfred_muellers
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 6, 2007
                Hi Tim,

                Austria and Australia are not the same:-)! There are a few miles
                between these two countries.

                Best wishes

                Manfred

                --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Tube Tim" <potentate@...> wrote:

                > --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Anfrage" <anfrage@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Wayne, I replied to Dietmar who is from Austria :-)
                > >
                > > Markus
                > >

                > I thought they spoke English in Australia.
                >

                > Tim

              • dietmar hager
                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 6, 2007
                  ...yeah - and despite those fiew kilometers there ARE some kangooroos
                  hopping around in Austria - but only in the zoo...(((-: LOL

                  Dietmar

                  --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "manfred_muellers"

                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 6, 2007
                    >--- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "dietmar hager"
                    > <dietmar.hager@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > ...yeah - and despite those fiew kilometers there ARE some
                    > kangooroos hopping around in Austria - but only in the zoo...(((-:
                    > LOL

                    Good on the bar-bie I should think.

                    It would be nice to have a year or two to image the southern objects.

                    Tim