Fw: Info - TMB130 f/6 - Erste Fotos / Michael Koenig

  • apm_telecopes
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 3, 2007
      Hello,

      a customer of mine from Germany has send me today his first image results ,
      made with the russian TMB 130/6 and our matched big Fieldflattner and STL
      11000

      have a look

      http://www.astro-images.de/instruments/tmb130.htm

      enjoy

      Markus Ludes
    • erdmanpe
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 3, 2007
        Diffraction spikes?
        Peter

        --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "apm_telecopes" <anfrage@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > a customer of mine from Germany has send me today his first image
        results ,
        > made with the russian TMB 130/6 and our matched big Fieldflattner
        and STL
        > 11000
        >
        > have a look
        >

        > http://www.astro-images.de/instruments/tmb130.htm
        >

        > enjoy
        >

        > Markus Ludes

      • Wayne G
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 3, 2007
          apm_telecopes wrote:
          > Hello,
          >
          > a customer of mine from Germany has send me today his first image results ,
          > made with the russian TMB 130/6 and our matched big Fieldflattner and STL
          > 11000
          >
          > have a look
          >

          > http://www.astro-images.de/instruments/tmb130.htm

          WG: Markus, I would say that your FF has some of the best correction I
          have ever seen, way better than what I've typically seen in the past
          from others using various flatteners both from TMB, A-P and TeleVue!

          Essentially flawless star images corner to corner!

          I would say that you have set a new standard here as good or better than
          the very best I've ever seen before!

          Images are otherwise beautiful and impressive for a 130mm, but I did
          note the star-cross pattern over the brighter stars (which I've always
          kinda liked myself--- like little sparkling gems), but I wonder what
          made those and the diagonal streaks seen on the brighter stars? Some
          anomaly seems to be going on here.

          Bravo to this german customer on his first outing with his new scope.
          I'm a bit envious. I guess this is the same scope that comprises
          Dietmar's binoculars?

          WayneG
        • Anfrage
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 4, 2007
            the image say to the spikes

            for the first images he want to test a Robofocus adaption , so he used a crosshair in front of the objective to be able to verify a more pression focuse

            does this sounds understandbale to you ?

            regards
            Markus

            Also, da ist mit den ersten Aufnahmen auch eine RoboFocus Adaption
            getestet habe, wollte ich mittels eines einfachen Fadenkreuzes vor dem
            Objektiv Spikes erzeugen, damit ich den Fokus besser verifizieren kann.

            > a customer of mine from Germany has send me today his first image
            results ,
            > made with the russian TMB 130/6 and our matched big Fieldflattner
            and STL
            > 11000
            >
            > have a look
            >

            > http://www.astro-images.de/instruments/tmb130.htm
            >

            > enjoy
            >

            > Markus Ludes

          • dietmar hager
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 4, 2007
              Markus,

              is this the original TMB field flattener - that has no function as
              reducer...?
              AND
              where do the spikes come from in an unobstructed objective???
              wahhh!!! des is jo arggh!

              Dietmar

              wrote:

              > Hello,
              >
              > a customer of mine from Germany has send me today his first image
              results ,
              > made with the russian TMB 130/6 and our matched big Fieldflattner
              and STL
              > 11000
              >
              > have a look
              >

              > http://www.astro-images.de/instruments/tmb130.htm
              >

              > enjoy
              >

              > Markus Ludes

            • apm_telecopes
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 4, 2007
                Dietmar

                hast du nicht meine andere Mail gelesen ? Herr Koenig ,der Author, hat den original Flatttner benutzt , ja, und er hat zum Zwecke seiner Robofocus Eichung ein Fadenkreuz vors Objektiv gespannt um den besten Fokus zu ermitteln. In Zukunft braucht er dies nicht mehr, sodaß es keine weiteren Bilder mit Spikes geben wird

                grüße

                wrote:

                > Hello,
                >
                > a customer of mine from Germany has send me today his first image
                results ,
                > made with the russian TMB 130/6 and our matched big Fieldflattner
                and STL
                > 11000
                >
                > have a look
                >

                > http://www.astro-images.de/instruments/tmb130.htm
                >

                > enjoy
                >

                > Markus Ludes

              • erdmanpe
                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 4, 2007
                  Yes, as a focusing aid I can understand.
                  Peter

                  --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Anfrage" <anfrage@...> wrote:

                  > the image say to the spikes
                  >
                  > for the first images he want to test a Robofocus adaption , so he
                  used a crosshair in front of the objective to be able to verify a more
                  pression focuse

                  > does this sounds understandbale to you ?
                  >
                  > regards
                  > Markus
                  >
                  > Also, da ist mit den ersten Aufnahmen auch eine RoboFocus Adaption
                  > getestet habe, wollte ich mittels eines einfachen Fadenkreuzes vor dem
                  > Objektiv Spikes erzeugen, damit ich den Fokus besser verifizieren kann.

                  Michael Koenig

                  > Diffraction spikes?
                  > Peter
                  >
                  > --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "apm_telecopes" <anfrage@> wrote:
                  > >

                  > > Hello,
                  > >
                  > > a customer of mine from Germany has send me today his first image
                  > results ,
                  > > made with the russian TMB 130/6 and our matched big Fieldflattner
                  > and STL
                  > > 11000
                  > >
                  > > have a look
                  > >

                  > > http://www.astro-images.de/instruments/tmb130.htm
                  > >

                  > > enjoy
                  > >

                  > > Markus Ludes

                • Wayne G
                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 4, 2007
                    Markus, I know you sometimes have trouble with your spelling, but this
                    time I can't make out a word you wrote! Must be the Internet connection
                    I have.

                    apm_telecopes wrote:
                    > Koenig

                    WG: Yeah, Koenig eyepiece! :-)

                    > Flatttner

                    WG: Got it--- its a flattener! :-D

                    > Fokus

                    WG: Focus? OK. That one was pretty easy.

                    > sodaß

                    WG: Soda pop, right? O:-) OK, that's a Pittsburgh thing.

                    > wird

                    WG: Yeah, it's pretty weird, I'll say! 8-)

                    Thank got you guys usually keep it all in English, rather than have us
                    all writing in German! Not many Americans know more than one language,
                    and we often have trouble with that! ;-)

                    WayneG
                  • Anfrage
                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 5, 2007
                      Wayne, I replied to Dietmar who is from Austria :-)

                      apm_telecopes wrote:
                      > Koenig

                      WG: Yeah, Koenig eyepiece! :-)

                      > Flatttner

                      WG: Got it--- its a flattener! :-D

                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 5, 2007
                        --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Anfrage" <anfrage@...> wrote:

                        > Wayne, I replied to Dietmar who is from Austria :-)
                        >
                        > Markus

                        I thought they spoke English in Australia.

                        Tim
                      • manfred_muellers
                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 6, 2007
                          Hi Tim,

                          Austria and Australia are not the same:-)! There are a few miles
                          between these two countries.

                          Best wishes

                          Manfred

                          --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Tube Tim" <potentate@...> wrote:

                          > --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Anfrage" <anfrage@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Wayne, I replied to Dietmar who is from Austria :-)
                          > >
                          > > Markus
                          > >

                          > I thought they spoke English in Australia.
                          >

                          > Tim

                        • dietmar hager
                          Message 12 of 13 , Sep 6, 2007
                            ...yeah - and despite those fiew kilometers there ARE some kangooroos
                            hopping around in Austria - but only in the zoo...(((-: LOL

                            Dietmar

                            --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "manfred_muellers"

                            Message 13 of 13 , Sep 6, 2007
                              >--- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "dietmar hager"
                              > <dietmar.hager@...> wrote:
                              >
                              > ...yeah - and despite those fiew kilometers there ARE some
                              > kangooroos hopping around in Austria - but only in the zoo...(((-:
                              > LOL

                              Good on the bar-bie I should think.

                              It would be nice to have a year or two to image the southern objects.

                              Tim