eyepiece order from Markus Ludes

  • mator5872
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 4:57 PM
      Hi members,
      I finally did manage to get in touch with Markus Ludes. Everything is
      cool. For some unknown reason his e-mails were going directly to my
      spam folder. Something I totally overlooked. I had a friend of mine
      discover the problem yesterday. I am not very computer literate. Please
      forgive my ignorance. I am sorry for any misunderstandings.
      Thanks David Albritton