Re: [tmboptical] Markus Ludes w/APM-TELESCOPES

  • apm_telecopes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2007
      Hi David

      as I told to Tim, I got all your emails and I replied all your emails , by my own 2 diffrent email adresses and via my wifes business email adresse , as reply I got your email , same text message again , looks like you will find my email replys to you in your spanfolder.

      I also tried to call you without success.

      I am all day long in my office , you are welcome to call me any time , dial from USA 01149-6835-500671

      I hope you read at least this message and you will contact me now

      many thanks

      Markus Ludes

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2007
        David,
        FWIW I know that Markus had been on vacation until the 23rd or so of
        July. When he returned I imagine there was quite a backlog of e-
        mails and other business. I was also dealing with him on a TMB 8"
        Achro lens. Vacations can be inconvenient for others but I'm sure it
        was planned a long time ago. Hope he had a good time, and hope
        everything is back to normal soon!!
        Bob

        --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "apm_telecopes" <anfrage@...>