Re: [tmboptical] Re: M3 from Midtown Manhattan

  • Neil Fleming
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 4, 2007
      Thanks, Michael. I appreciate your appreciation of
      the effort <g>. Yeah, this hobby has changed a lot in
      just the past couple of years. I see a long-term
      drifting towards more a scientific bent as we all
      progress and advance.

      Regards...Neil

      http://www.geocities.com/tlt284@/terryshuntofthemonth/index.htm