Re: Yesterday's 4" Clark achromat vs Today's 4" APO

  • tmboptical
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 6, 2002
      --- In tmboptical@y..., "tommack7882" <tommack@p...> wrote:
      > Tom,
      > Please try to ensure the 7mm Nikon is in your review.
      > Best,
      > Tom Mack

      Tom,

      It is. :-)

      Thomas
    • jimhp29401us
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 6, 2002
        My interest would be in a comparison of Radians vs Pentax XL vs Type
        6 Naglers. Orthos and Brandons are fine eyepieces but do not offer
        the eye relief of the above and can be more difficult to use in
        short focal lengths. Even Zeiss abbes of 10mm and below can be
        difficult. Any chance?

        Jim