Re: [tmboptical] Why no e-mail

  • Alan French
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2007
      Dan,

      The last post on the group's Yahoo site was "Duplicate Messages and Email
      Delivery" from 2:47 AM on the 29th, so either messages are not making it to
      the site or people haven't posted anything since then, except for your query
      below.

      I am getting e-mails from other Yahoo groups, so I can only assume things
      have been quiet here.

      Clear skies, Alan

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2007
        Hi Dan,

        Not sure? I guess no one has much to say. I got your e-mail just fine
        though.

        Terry

        http://www.geocities.com/tlt284@.../terryshuntofthemonth/index.htm

        _____

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
          Wow! I sent this at 11:54 AM yesterday, and it just arrived it my in-box at
          8:48 AM today (and not on my first mail retrieval this morning). I see
          Yahoo has really improved things?!

          Oddly, other Yahoo groups are somewhat slow, but nowhere near this bad.

          Clear skies, Alan

          > The last post on the group's Yahoo site was "Duplicate Messages and Email
          > Delivery" from 2:47 AM on the 29th, so either messages are not making it
          > the site or people haven't posted anything since then, except for your
          query
          > below.
          >
          > I am getting e-mails from other Yahoo groups, so I can only assume things
          > have been quiet here.
          >
          > Clear skies, Alan

        • Danny Halstead
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
            Alan,
            Thank you for the response.
            Dan
            > The last post on the group's Yahoo site was "Duplicate Messages and Email
            > Delivery" from 2:47 AM on the 29th, so either messages are not making it
            > the site or people haven't posted anything since then, except for your
            > query
            > below.
            >
            > I am getting e-mails from other Yahoo groups, so I can only assume things
            > have been quiet here.
            >
            > Clear skies, Alan

          • Rob Willett
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
              Alan,

              Yahoo groups seems a little slow, but not this slow. Of course this
              e-mail may take a couple of days to turn up.

              I've sent this directly to you so