TMB Super Mono Informations, actual news

  • APM-Telescopes Markus Ludes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26 7:29 AM
      Hello everybody on the group,

      we dropped already emails to all on our list , most of them replied and confirmed here old order. but some did not set replied.

      a very very rar chance we offer here is the avilabilitie of 15 pc of the old 25 mm aspheric orthos in the TMB Housing , we are not shure if they ever get made anymore.

      The TMB Super Mono eyepieces coming back just in time .

      For now the follow Items we have in stock for daily shipping:

      The TMB Super Mono 9 mm is now in stock again Euro 145 ( at todays rate about US $ 193 )

      The TMB 1.8x ED Barlow 1.25" is now in stock again Euro 170 ( at todays rate about US $ 226 )

      The TMB 25 mm 54° aspheric ortho in new less expensive original Zeiss Housing ( black version )is in stock cost Euro 190 ( at todays rate about US $ 253 )

      The TMB 25 mm 54° aspheric ortho in original TMB Housing is available in very limited quantity of total only 15 mm and cost Euro 250 ( at todays rate about $ 333 )

      Items ready for delivery early June 2007 :

      - 4 mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9 mm, 10 mm cost each Euro 145 ( at todays rate about US $ 193 )

      - 12 mm, 14mm, 16 mm cost each Euro 205 ( at todays rate about US $ 273 )

      - 25 mm TMB/Zeiss aspheric ortho 25 mm 54°, 1.25" cost Euro 190 ( at todays rate about US $ 253 ), in stock

      - TMB 1.8 x ED Barlow 1.25" cost Euro 170 ( at todays rate about US $ 226 ), in stock

      plus shipping. Shipping via airmail starting at $ 20

      add 3.5% for payment by Paypal and Creditcard

      Payment is required 1 week before final shipment , not before

      Again this eyepieces using Glas , made by Schott in Germany and they are polished, coated , assembled in Germany and have to pass one of the strongest quality controle we ever heard for eyepieces , to make shure you get what we promisse, the best planetary eyepiece ever.

      thanks for your trust and orders

      Markus Ludes
      APM Telescopes