TMB-180 for sale

  • Jeffrey D. Gortatowsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      I thought I would offer this here first, in a few days Astromart.

      $6800 + shipping which would be by truck freight (80+ pounds IIRC with
      boxes). Or you can come to Southern California and save yourself a few
      hundred dollars. Or I could bring it to you within a few hour drive.

      Strehl 95.7 according the test report with the scope. Excellent Condition
      (9). Optics pristine. Three or four scratches on the tube. You can see
      pictures if you are concerned about those at:

      http://www.fototime.com/inv/F5D9CB7B953CFD2

      Includes TMB supplied finder bracket, rings for an AP mount, focuser
      extension, and 2" to 1.25" adapter. No diagonal or finderscope.

      I have the original inner and outer boxes however if shipping is required.
      The inner shipping box is ugly but still quite functional. The outer
      shipping box is pristine.

      Contact me off list. Postal money order preferred or I can take CC's via
      PayPal but I must ship to the billing address of the CC.

      Jeff Gortatowsky