tmb2 03 f7

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2007
      Does anyone have any images or know where I can see images taken with
      the tmb 203 f7 refractor?
      thanks
      dan
    • apm_telecopes
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2007
        yes , some you can find at my webside on second page of that scope describtion, if you do not find, drop me a email

        thanks

        markus

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 6, 2007
            Hi gang (Salut les fanas d'oculaires TMB!)

            Scopemania has now in stock the full line of Burgess / TMB Optical Planetary
            Series eyepieces (la s�rie plan�taire ;) ), including the new 3.2, 6 and
            8mm.

            To answer in advance the often-asked question, the 6 is the NEW 6mm
            eyepiece, not the discontinued and AFAIK sold out "garage sale" version.

            And we have lowered the price on the full line, with a new price point at 89
            Euros, including VAT (roughly 59 Pounds Sterling).

            However, the "buy 2, get the third half price" and "buy three, get the
            fourth free" offers will end on March 15. You can't have everything :)

            Shipping in the EU is 20 Euros for 1 to 3 eyepieces - 30 Euros for 4 and
            above.

            http://www.scopemania.fr/achat/index.php?catid=32

            The full line will be visible at the Mega Star Party in Triel (near Paris)
            on March 10, and at the "Zinzins de l'astro" star Party near Calais on May
            12.

            CS!

          • Mathieu Chauveau
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 8, 2007
              Buenas Tardes Manuel

              I'll answer to the whole group as that information can be useful to all.
              I confirm that Scopemania will run until March 15 the "buy three, get the
              fourth free", which is 297 Euros for four eyepieces (the offer was from when
              the eyepieces were 99 �), and that the offer is valid for all focal lengths,
              including the 12 and 18mm which are due in April (just got off the phone
              with Bill Burgess).

              You can order the 4-eyepiece deal on the website, just send along an email
              specifying which focal lengths you want.