Re: [tmboptical] New file uploaded to tmboptical

  • APM-Telescopes Markus Ludes
    Message 1 of 1290 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hi Rob

      thats a great work you doing here

      best wishes

      From: Rob Willett
      To: tmboptical@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 7:38 PM
      Subject: Re: [tmboptical] New file uploaded to tmboptical

      If somebody wanted to loan me a new TMB I'd be happy to use Sketchup
      to make an accurate model.

      Here's my 4"TMB on a Giro mount.

      http://www.robertwillett.com/mod.php?mod=userpage&menu=1300&page_id=20

      I reckon I'd need it for between 2 and 4 years. <grin>

      Rob.

      Message 1290 of 1290 , Aug 24, 2010
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tmboptical
        group.

        File : /Filter Article1.pdf
        Uploaded by : tlt284 <tlt284@...>
        Description :