Product Postings

  • tdavis011
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2007
      I really hate to have to ask this, but for the sake of those who get
      their posts on email delivery, we need to tone things down a bit.

      What I want to ask we don't end up with a marketing flame war on the
      group. If owners wish to discuss the merits or faults of their scopes,
      fine, but vendors might want to be more careful. I understand the need
      to discuss the fix for the TMB130SS focuser problem some are dealing
      with. I ask it be confined to that, and not to bashing one product
      versus another. I hate to see a situation develop where then needs
      to be a group dedicated to new TMB products, and one to existing ones
      sold through APM. Two vendors going at each other here is a good way
      to make this happen. Also, the way Thomas feels right now, I don't
      think he needs the added frustration of this. I'm certain we all would
      love to see a comparison test between the Signature Series scopes and
      other scopes, but let's do an actual test under the stars, not on
      the group based on personal impressions of how we think one scope
      might, or might not do relative to another. If anyone wishes to do
      so, and post their results, feel free to do so.

      Thanks, Tom Davis