RE: [tmboptical] Iris and Heart with TMB 130/6

  • Teuwen Karel
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hi Ivan,

      That is a very beautiful shot of the Iris, congrats !! It looks like the
      350D is a good performer and off course your TMB too, but that we did know
      already. Maybe it's a pity we can't see your pictures at a higher
      resolution, can we ? I assume that you have very dark skies there in Hungary
      and especially from your place or not ? Are there good places for building a
      remote scope in Hungary. A friend of mine is looking for such a place in
      Hungary and not too far away from the border of Austria.

      Regards

      Karel Teuwen

      _____

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 1, 2006
        Thanks, Karel!

        My sky is not as dark as you would think. But there are moderately dark
        places (LVM <7, or M33 is naked eye), but a little bit hard to find one,
        which fits all the expectations for build a remote observatory. If I were
        you I may try to find a place in Spain...
        I don't want to post the full image in large size, because I think it is
        better to zoom into the the most interesting part of the image. If you want
        to see some images in larger size, email me, and I will send you a copy
        ofcourse. Later I would like to sell prints, and don't want to post
        printable resolution images to the internet. I hope you understand it.

        Ivan

        At 10:57 2006. 11. 01.t Conve, you wrote:

        >Hi Ivan,
        >
        >That is a very beautiful shot of the Iris, congrats !! It looks like the
        >350D is a good performer and off course your TMB too, but that we did know
        >already. Maybe it's a pity we can't see your pictures at a higher
        >resolution, can we ? I assume that you have very dark skies there in Hungary
        >and especially from your place or not ? Are there good places for building a
        >remote scope in Hungary. A friend of mine is looking for such a place in
        >Hungary and not too far away from the border of Austria.
        >
        >Regards
        >
        >Karel Teuwen
        >
        >_____

      • Ivan Eder
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 4, 2006
          Hi Karel,

          >Hi Ivan,
          >...Maybe it's a pity we can't see your pictures at a higher
          >resolution, can we ?

          This is the reason what I described, see this:

          http://www.flickr.com/photos/66572654@N00/

          Those are my own images, this guy stole them.

          Ivan