APM on business trip

  • APM-Telescopes Markus Ludes
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
      just a short info to customers who cannot get in touch with me next days, I am going tomorrow early morning to USA, Irvine to Hands on Sun and return next week thuesday, so answering emails again on wednesday

      have some nic e clear skys

      best wishes
      Markus Ludes
      APM

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
        >--- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "APM-Telescopes Markus Ludes"
        > <apm_telescopes@...> wrote:

        Danged, I'm not to far away from this and had to learn of the event
        from someone 10.000 km away. :-(

        Looks like the Wx will be okay and maybe even clear some nights,
        although near full moon.

        > just a short info to customers who cannot get in touch with me next
        > days, I am going tomorrow early morning to USA, Irvine to Hands on
        > Sun and return next week thuesday, so answering emails again on
        > wednesday
        >
        > have some nice clear skys

        Yes, let's hope we both do.

        If you wish to tour the observatory or want to do dinner send me a
        private email.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2006
          trip is cancled, what crazy airline people at Northwest in Frankfurt airport , never ever with that airline

          I am back now :-(

          regards