TMB 105 For Sale

  • givlyou
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2002
      In case anyone here might be interested, I am selling a really superb
      TMB 105mm refractor. I am asking $2850, but other offers considered.
      Please e-mail me at silverthreadedweb@... for more
      information or to discuss it, thanks!
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2002
        happy new year to you, Julie.

        As offered before, you can ship your scope to APM-USA, he can sell it for us
        and I could ship the TSC 225 to you. Shipping cost of TSC 225 would be your
        part

        best wishes

        > In case anyone here might be interested, I am selling a really superb
        > TMB 105mm refractor. I am asking $2850, but other offers considered.
        > Please e-mail me at silverthreadedweb@... for more
        > information or to discuss it, thanks!

      • limunary
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2002
          --- In tmboptical@y..., "Markus Ludes" <apm_telescopes@w...> wrote:
          > happy new year to you,

          Happy New Year Markus...

          > you can ship your scope to APM-USA, he can sell it for us
          > and I could ship the TSC 225 to you. Shipping cost of TSC 225 would
          > be your part
          >
          > best wishes
          >
          > Markus

          Would you make the same deal on a Meade 102 ED/APO ? :-)

          Tim Povlick
          San Juan Capistrano, CA
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 4, 2002
            no sorry, no meade please

            > > you can ship your scope to APM-USA, he can sell it for us
            > > and I could ship the TSC 225 to you. Shipping cost of TSC 225 would
            > > be your part
            > >
            > > best wishes
            > >
            > > Markus
            > >

            > Would you make the same deal on a Meade 102 ED/APO ? :-)
            >

            > Tim Povlick
            > San Juan Capistrano, CA

          • limunary
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 4, 2002