For sale/trade: Takahashi TSC225 with accessories and/or EQ6

  • ynova3
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2001
      Hi everybody! I hope I don't upset anybody by posting this to the
      forum!!!!!

      TAKAHASHI TSC225 SCHMIDT CASSEGRAIN OTA - made in 1990 (serialno 6),
      f12, 2700mm fl, 225mm (9 inch) lens and mirror diameter, large 2 inch
      eyepiece holder, 7x50 finder with caps, 10kg, the best SCT in the
      world - there is no comparison with other SCTs. No longer
      manufactured, superb optical quality, refractor-like views. With
      metal end cover, 2 inch collar - VERY EXCELLENT CONDITION. Cooling
      Fan for TSC225, requires 12v power source, comes with power cord.
      Takahashi heavy duty dovetail adaptor plate for TSC225. If somebody
      is interested I will sell a brand new (used three times) Synta EQ6
      mount which is a perfect match for this OTA!

      Asking $ 2 800 + shipping cost for the OTA
      Asking $ 1 000 + shipping cost for the EQ6

      $ 3500 for both items + shipping cost

      I'm also willing to trade this OTA and/or complete setup for a high
      quality 4-5" apochromat (TMB, Yang, Takahashi, Aries...)

      Only serious enquieries please!

      /Peter
    • ynova3
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2002
        Hi and a happy new year to you all!

        I just wanted to tell you that the Takahashi TSC225 SCT has found a
        new, and I'm sure, happy home in Belgium and is no longer for sale.

        /Peter