4 new picures from Soutern France

  • Teuwen Karel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2006
      Hi all,

      I just returned from a 10 days imaging trip to Southern France with my
      family. I had 6 clear nights and because of the 10 degrees more Southern
      latitude then from my home in Belgium, I have chosen to photograph some
      objects in Sagittarius and Aquarius. The seeing and transparency were not
      always super and some objects could also benefit from more exposures time or
      adding some luminance to them, but at the end I'm rather content with the
      results. The used equipment were : TMB152 apo mounted on a 10Micron GM2000
      and the STL11000. You can criticize them yourselves and found them at these
      links :

      http://www.karelteuwen.be/Cirrus-TMB152-medium.htm

      http://www.karelteuwen.be/Helix-TMB152-medium.htm

      http://www.karelteuwen.be/M17-TMB-medium.htm

      http://www.karelteuwen.be/M20-TMB-medium.htm

      Thanks for looking and any comments or suggestions are always welcome.

      Regards

      Karel Teuwen

    • dietmar hager
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2006
        Karel,

        these are all beauties!
        I like Helix nebula the most!
        it looks very natural.
        the background in M20 appears to contain a little too much red,...?
        at least on my screen here.

        regards
        Dietmar

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30, 2006
          >--- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Teuwen Karel" <publik@...> wrote:
          >
          > Hi all,

          I hope you had a nice trip amd everyone had a good time.

          All your images are really impressive.

          ___
          Tim