Glass way correction with TMB

  • refraktion99
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      Hello tmboptical

      I have the new TMB 130 f/9 APO and 100/800 and observe to it with the
      Baader Grossfeldbinokular MarkV and TMB Supermonocentric Eyepieces. I
      Continue to use the Glaswegkorrektoren 1,25 and 1.7fach.
      Now I have few questions concerning the glass way correction with TMB
      Apochromaten!
      - Are glass-way-counted the TMB of objectives?
      - Which is the best Glaswegkorrektor for the Baader Grossfeldbinokular
      MarkV?
      - Which is at all the best accessory composition for TMB APO `s
      (zenith Mirror/Prism, Binocular, Eyepieces)?
      - Are counted the TMB Supermonocentric for the TMB of Objectives and
      if, how this calculation of a binocular?
      - With which you observe to your TMB APO?
      - Why the Zeiss APQ and wasn't today's Apochromaten no more glass-way-
      counted?

      Greeting Uwe