Re: New file uploaded to tmboptical

  • jimhp29401us
    Message 1 of 1290 , Jun 2, 2006
      Thanks Terry. You are correct. When I was imaging I could see that
      the area next to the GRS was the brightest on the planet. I
      decreased the gain and brightness as far as I thought I could but it
      still came out a bit overexposed. On the other hand, you can see
      detail inside of BA (Red Spot, Jr.). Dave Tyler wrote to say that he
      thought no one else in the world had captured that with an 8" scope.
      I'm not sure about that but I'll take it as is.

      Jim Phillips

      Message 1290 of 1290 , Aug 24, 2010
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tmboptical
        group.

        File : /Filter Article1.pdf
        Uploaded by : tlt284 <tlt284@...>
        Description :