Good seeing

  • jimhp29401us
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2006
      Finally!
      Images to follow. Heading to bed.

      Jim Phillips
    • Wade Van Arsdale
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2006
        Outstanding image, Jim! You're catching up with NASA! What OTA,
        F.L., and camera? Did you use a Barlow/Powermate?

        Wade

        //////////

        --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "jimhp29401us" <thefamily111@...>
        wrote:

        > Finally!
        > Images to follow. Heading to bed.
        >
        > Jim Phillips

      • jimhp29401us
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2006
          Hi Wade,
          TMB 8" F/9 with a 4.X Barlow. Atik 2C color camera.
          Thank you very much.

          Jim Phillips

          > Outstanding image, Jim! You're catching up with NASA! What OTA,
          > F.L., and camera? Did you use a Barlow/Powermate?
          >
          > Wade
          >
          > //////////
          >
          > --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "jimhp29401us" <thefamily111@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Finally!
          > > Images to follow. Heading to bed.
          > >
          > > Jim Phillips

        • Wade Van Arsdale
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2006
            Thanks for the specs Jim. Truly beautiful image! The 4X Powermate
            was what I had in mind for my SV152 when it gets here. Looks like
            these objectives really hold up well on the higher power shots. Can't
            wait to give it spin later this month hopefully when mine gets
            here.

            Wade