Re: What's the verdict?

  • mushkil_gusha
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2001
      Hi Mike

      Depends on how easy it is for you to merge images. I can easly merge
      with 10mm eyepieces, 7.5mm is stretching it for me ( TakLE ). Yet I
      know someone who routinely uses 5mm eyepieces has no problem merging
      the images, but I can not with the 5's.

      Roland really knows his products inside out, and is spot on with his
      BV comments IMHO.

      -David