30 mm discontinued

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2001
      Bad new, my stock is only 3 piece, so i ordered next run and got today the
      information, that manufactoring is now discontinued. There are left 35 piece
      Grade B, grade B means :

      These "B-Class" WS30s exhibit some slight scratches in the lens that do not
      affect images at all, except for perhaps full moon shots, where their
      effects might possibly be seen by super picky viewers. For deep sky, the
      scratches are not in evidence in the least and probably no one would ever
      notice if no one made mention it.

      whats the opinion of customers, can this be sold with no problems ? The
      manufactor offers a $ 20 discount