FW: takes a while to load but worth it

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hey everyone,

      You have got to see this!

      All the guys on the Yahoo groups please forgive the off topic, but this is
      just too good, not to pass it on!

      Enjoy,

      Ok, all you Christmas light maniacs........ Make your lights do this......

      http://members.cox.net/transam57/lights.wmv

    • roundycat
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
        --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Terry Tuggle" <tlt284@v...> wrote:

        > Hey everyone,
        >
        > You have got to see this!
        >
        > All the guys on the Yahoo groups please forgive the off topic, but
        this is
        > just too good, not to pass it on!
        >
        > Enjoy,
        >
        > Terry
        >
        > What price dark adaption if you live next to this guy? Brilliant!

        Dennis
      • Mark Ost
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
          Dark Adaption??? we don't need no estinking dark adaption! Yes it is off topic but astonishing. Who has time to do this??

          roundycat <dennis@...> wrote: --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Terry Tuggle" <tlt284@v...> wrote:

          > Hey everyone,
          >
          > You have got to see this!
          >
          > All the guys on the Yahoo groups please forgive the off topic, but
          this is
          > just too good, not to pass it on!
          >
          > Enjoy,
          >
          > Terry
          >
          > What price dark adaption if you live next to this guy? Brilliant!

          Dennis

          Tmb Astronomy magazine Astronomy

          ---------------------------------

        • dennis
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
            What's the name of the tune?
            All the guys on the Yahoo groups please forgive the off topic, but this is
            just too good, not to pass it on!

            Enjoy,

            Ok, all you Christmas light maniacs........ Make your lights do
            this......

            http://members.cox.net/transam57/lights.wmv

            Service.