Parallax Mounts for TMBs

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      I was talking with Joe at Parallax Instruments and he mentioned they
      are about to start a production run of his larger mounts. In case
      anyone is interested in a large mount for a large TMB refractor the
      wait time would be minimal. He also said he would do various colors.
      It would be interesting to do one to match the tube color. I had
      thought about that when I got mine but went standard black instead.

      It would be interesting, for a Classic CNC tube, to have the mount a
      matching white and the clutch knobs in the gray colour of the focuser.
      One can have it clear coated and finished all the way to perfection
      (like an auto finish) if so desired. It would be a sweet looking setup.

      ___