Re: Mars from Nov 1st - TMB 254mm f/9

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
      >--- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Tucker" <tucker@d...
      > wrote:
      >
      > Hello everyone,

      Hey Scott,

      Wow, that's an outstanding image; huge image scale. 1600 frames! My
      congrats to you and Rick on this one.

      ___
      Tim

      > Another image with Rick Auerbach's 10" scope. The seeing gods
      > smiled
      > upon the city of Tucson last night. This was just processed quickly
      > last night at the scope to make sure all the settings were good. If
      > anyone has suggestions for processing techniques, I'd love to hear
      > them.
      >
      > http://www.darkskyimages.com/Mars_110205_3a.jpg
      >
      > Thanks to everyone who offered suggestions yesterday, they helped a
      > lot last night. Thanks for looking!
      >
      > Scott Tucker

    • APM-Telescopes Markus Ludes
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2005
        Hi Scott

        great Image. With the purchase agreement from Rick , I have uploadet your nice image on webside, I hope its okay for you too to sshow your good work around the world .-)

        best wishes

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2005
          Hi Scott,
          What a superb image! You've done a Beautiful job. I am very
          impressed!
          Congratulations!

          Jim Phillips

          > Hello everyone,
          >
          > Another image with Rick Auerbach's 10" scope. The seeing gods smiled
          > upon the city of Tucson last night. This was just processed quickly
          > last night at the scope to make sure all the settings were good. If
          > anyone has suggestions for processing techniques, I'd love to hear
          > them.
          >
          > http://www.darkskyimages.com/Mars_110205_3a.jpg
          >
          > Thanks to everyone who offered suggestions yesterday, they helped a
          > lot last night. Thanks for looking!
          >
          > Scott Tucker

        • Scott Tucker
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2005
            Thanks for the compliments, Jim. It's been a blast using this
            scope. Markus, of course, you are more than welcome to use the
            image! Glad you liked it! Thanks again for the feedback.

            Scott

            --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "jimhp29401us" <thefamily90@h...>