Re: [tmboptical] No TMB Color Logo Need anymore ? Tssssss

  • APM-Telescopes Markus Ludes
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hi Michael

      look in the TMB group, you see there my straight answere to you, that we can do it. We can do 1,2,3,4,5,6, as many you need

      best wishes

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 1, 2005
        Hi Eric

        checks cost to much cashing fees, nothing against, if you simply order it from TMB, he can accept checks and will not charged by crazy cashing fees I believe

        best wishes
        markus
        I'm not really comfortable with sending currency ("cash money") in the
        mails, especially overseas. I understand your position regarding keeping
        handling costs down, but still, what recourse does the customer have if his
        envelope with cash doesn't make it to you?

        Eric Baumgartner
        Redding, CT USA

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 1, 2005
          the photo of the real Logo, I posted allready into the files section at august 3

          http://f4.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/EMMWQ39T6ZVRQ0QoXmPBeLMAnxI-hmExZ7TFbNj1jjhjlOUiUArSXvPYPhQTcpFOZnRUKE4dsOLaFuY3z9Or0V9B92_FKlx1Jig-/real%20TMB%20logo%20%20color%20and%20black%20and%20white.jpg

          Please post a photo when they get there, maybe more
          will be inclined to order if they see a pic of it.

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs