Re: [tmboptical] Re: Maxbright or everbrite?

    Message 1 of 51 , Nov 4, 2001
      yes, in stock

      From: "Adrian Catterall" <Catterall@...>
      To: <tmboptical@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2001 6:07 PM
      Subject: Re: [tmboptical] Re: Maxbright or everbrite?

      I would go for that! Do you have one that threads into the baader
      binoviewer?

      Adrian

      In message <00fd01c1644f$794d7d40$02ffa8c0@chef>, Markus Ludes
      <apm_telescopes@...> writes
      > why not buy buy a simple new $ 20 2 inch noiseadapter which is a
      > bit longer
      > ?

      http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=213858.1716664.3239746.1261774/D=egroupmail
      /S=1705082806:HM/A=763352/rand=763322875

      > .

      Adrian Catterall, CCD astronomer
      email: Catterall@...
      Visit my Web page at: http://www.observatory.demon.co.uk
      Guilden Morden
      Hertfordshire
      U.K.

    • Elliott Brooks
      Message 51 of 51 , Dec 19, 2005
        Hi all,
        I'm new to this group. I just got a TMB 100/800 from Markus (I live in
        Netherlands). I caught first light a few nights ago, just before the
        clouds rolled in. Mars was beautiful, and I can see myself enjoying
        this scope for a long time.

        Question - I see a lot of posts about the Feathertouch focuser. Has
        anyone used the van Slyke focusers? Seems like it makes using an
        autofocuser routine like Robofocus easier.

        Am I right?
        Does anyone have any experience, photos?
        Please let me know.

        regards,
        Elliott