delivery plan for 2002

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Below you find an letter from the TMB Apo manufactor regards news and
      delivery plan for the next year. As you can see we will discontinue the
      production of the superb TMB 100/800 because selling of this maybe best ever
      made 4" apo was so poor in last half year that we stocking now 30 telescopes
      of this modell and we will take the last final 20 pc, so we will have 50 pc
      for final sale and than nomore will be made.

      Due the big overstock we are ready to offer this 100/800 for discount prices
      as lens in cell and you can make your own tube or we can offer it with Vixen
      tubes and CNC Tubes. The stocking of so much lenses eating our money which
      we need for new production. Buying such discounted optics or scopes, means a
      selection for the best strehls is not accepted. Customers who want one of
      the last runs with selected superhigh strehl must accept the regulär price
      please.If you are interested in such modell feel free to contact
      Astronomics, TMB or our self a´nd we can work out a acceptable price which
      satisfield both sides.

      We got also the information from our second Super ED manufactor regards the
      80 mm program.

      They offer us for next year a very limited quantity like follow
      20 pc 80/600 or more
      5 p 80/480

      we already gave away orders to 2 other manufactors for same design , but
      must wait to see if they can do the asked and offered quality.

      I hope this gives you a overview about whats going on for next year.

      best wishes

      Dear Markus,

      Herewith be informed that our customs has issued an authorization to ship
      your goods (at last!) and they were passed to KLM at Sheremetyevo yesterday.
      There is one small advantage of this delay: the shop completed and we could
      add to this shipment the following lenses: 105/6.2 - 4pcs. and 100/8 - 7
      pcs. The copy of the Air waybill, shipping specification and invoice are
      sending you via fax.

      Now we are working with our manufacturing shops on Apos manufacturing plan
      2002 based on your e-mail dated 10.10.01.
      Please, find below a preliminary one to study and approve, namely:
      P 105/6.2 - 50 pcs.
      P 115/7 - 50 pcs.
      P 130/6 - 15 pcs.
      P 152/8 - 30 pcs.
      P 175/8 - 15 pcs.
      P 203/9 - 8 pcs.
      P 228/9 - 3 pcs.
      P 254/9 - 2 pcs.
      The final plan version is to be prepared after we agree with you the
      questions, listed below.

      The First one. The actual contract is to be over in December. The last
      shipment is to take place in the first part of January 2002 since we will
      need some time for the customs clearance plus you and our holidays.

      The second one. You refuse lenses 100/8 in favour of 115/8 and 130/6. We
      accept this. However, we have a small stock of optics for this lens in
      quantity about 20 pieces. We can assemble them if we have free time without
      prejudice to the fulfilment of the main order
      -------